About Our Camp
Welcome to LevelUp
Summer enrichment programs are important for students' future academic success! Academic activity during the summer months means significant academic gains in reading and math, as well as greatly improved self-esteem during the following school year. Our camp focuses on giving your child a "level up" on the curriculum they will face in the up coming school year.
Our goal is to provide a summer learning program that:
- Maximizes summer learning time (our program operates 11 hours per day,
5 days per week, for 10 weeks)
- Provides outstanding instruction and mentoring (all LevelUp classes are taught by highly qualified, certified teachers in Guilford County)
- Provides a skill-based and data-driven curriculum - aligned with current state standards
- Increases students' positive attitudes toward learning
- Enables LevelUp campers to feel confident, motivated and engaged going into the next school year
- Allows your child to have fun while learning during the summer
June 10th, 2017 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Level Up Educational Enrichment Initiative
Mornings at LevelUp Academic Summer Enrichment Program are dedicated to math and language arts, focusing on reviewing the previous year's common core standards and introducing your child to the curriculum they will see when they begin school in the Fall for their corresponding grade level. Afternoon curriculum includes electives such as art, dance, drama, sports, music, health education, and public speaking. These extra-curricular classes expose students to many different areas of potential interests, provide great opportunities for community building, and serve to strengthen the development of the whole child. The skills gained from these extra-curricular classes are essential to the growth of our campers as individuals, and ultimately, their success at the independent middle schools where they will be required to participate in similar electives.
Camp is for children ages 5-12.
Camp will be held at 4321 Barrow Rd. Triad Christian Center in High Point, NC.
Dates & Rates
Camp Registration Begins: April 15th, 2017
Camp last 10 weeks (June 13, 2017 - August 19, 2017)
7:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. (Monday - Friday)
Camp Registration Cost: $30.00
Camp Weekly Admission Cost: $75.00 (Early Bird Registration)
* Please note that additional service fees will apply for paying with credit card online.
Health and Safety
One of the biggest decisions a parent can make is entrusting their children to a summer camp. The safety of our campers is our number one priority. With incredible camper to counselor ratios, constant supervision, a highly trained, caring medical staff and an exceptional team of Directors, we provide every one of our campers with the safest, most fun and successful summer possible.
Food & Daily Meals
There will be a healthy breakfast, a wholesome lunch, and two balanced snacks included everyday day.